Monday 18 July 2011

The beginning.

The hardest part of anything is the Beginning, once over that, well like they say its History.  My problem is never getting past the Beginning.

Let me explain.  I have loads of material.  lovely beautiful and great to feel and look at, but so far nothing to show but the actual piece of material.  Yarn - I have heaps and heaps, and once again nothing to show but the large pyramid stacked in my work room.  The same goes for cross stitch, scrap booking, and oh so much more stuff.  Perhaps that is it I just love stuff.  My 2 sewing machines lay idle and my 4 knitting machines piled on top of each other, and why, because I just don't know where to begin.  So many things to make, so much to create, I just get bogged down and my head starts buzzing and then I come out of my room as my time is up.  Help.  does anyone else ever feel like this and how do I get past the beginning.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, I too have too many hobbies, so lots of stuff is packed away for when I retire haha, what part of the UK are you from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, thanks so much for popping in. Gosh I didn't realise it was so long ago that I posted this blog, must do an updated one.

      I was from Essex in a small town called Stanford-le-hope, but I moved 5yrs ago to New Zealand and now live on the West Coast on the south Island. So awesome and so few cars and people.

      Pop in another time and I may even have something to show, that is once I work out how to put pictures on ha ha ha.

      Delete