Friday 22 July 2011

Forever a Learner

I still getting to grips with blogging and trying to make my blogs as exciting to the eyes as others ones, however I am a slow learner and also have to admit that I keep wandering off and looking at all the other fantastic sites out there in the blogging world.  I wish I had done this earlier, however as we say, better late than never.

Inspiration is flowing through me at the moment, but I am still haunted by the - so many things to creat where do I begin - symdrome.  Great news through my daughter is visiting us this weekend and I haven't seen her for 6mths.  Jade is studying fashion Design at EIT in Taradale, Napier, NZ, it is her second year.  Just talking to her and being around her will help me focus and finally start on a project.

Plus having her here means she maybe able to help me improve the look of this site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment