Sunday 8 January 2012

Finding my feet

Thanks for stopping by and having a read, its always good to know your not just talking to myself- although it feels good just to write stuff.

This year I will try and post somethin at least once a month, plus I am going to have a go at putting pictures on and photo's of places I have visited and things I have made or trying to make.

Although I haven't posted anything for ages I have been surtfing the net and looking at heaps of other blogs, just to see what was about and to get connected.  I must say there are heaps of talented people out there and lots of really interesting blogs.  I have to stop myself getting bogged down with them and all the things I could make and concentrate on actually making something.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Louise , welcome to the blog world! Look forward to seeing some of your creations :) From Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Once you get the hang of blogger it is all quite easy. Let me know if I can help you. leave a comment on my blog and I will get back to you. I had a couple of lovely ladies help me when I started out and it made all the difference.
    x

    ReplyDelete